Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Am A Plow

A plow is a big farming tool with sharp blades used for cutting furrows in soil and turn it over to prepare it before seeds are planted.  I am a 5'6" city girl, and the only blades I have are the safety scissors in my pencil case.  I am clearly not a plow.  All though, there are many things that make me and a plow similar.  A plow is used to make the soil more manageable.  It changes the soil and makes it better.  Well not to toot my own horn, but I think that I make many things in life better.  I plow all the time.  The best example of me plowing would probably be with people.
     I am a very opinionated, upfront person.  I often tend to notice what people do that's wrong or unfair in any way and I confront them about it.  Sure, I'm not the nicest person but one way or another people do listen to me.  They usually respect the fact that I don't hide how i truly feel about them.  Ultimately, I am a plower,  I plow my way into people's business and say anything that i think isn't right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment